Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

10.10.2008

Christmas in October?

I LOVE the fall season! It is just about perfect...cool in the evening with red, orange, bright yellow leaves changing into a beautiful display of color. The grass is dark green and jeans and sweaters are pulled out of the back of the closet. There is nothing but love for the change occuring outside. Perfection, God!

However, the boys and I were recently shopping and I noticed that Christmas decorations, music, and gifts were already sprouting about in the stores. Isn't it wonderful!?! I have mixed feelings about this. I mean I love Christmas, but I also LOVE the fall. To compromise between the two, I think I will decorate my house with fall colors while listening to Christmas music--that's right, we listen to Christmas music all of the time :)

A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a great song by Steven Curtis Chapman. This was the Christmas before I got the boys and I was obsessed with learning so much about adoption and foster care while preparing my heart for what was to come. This song still strengthens my soul and speaks to me. I hope you enjoy it! Just click on the link below.



You may need to pause my playlist to listen to the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnRNP0Qipws

No comments: