Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

1.19.2009

Phone calls and colds...

Good Monday to everyone!

I am SO glad that I am a teacher and that I have today off...ahh...

But don't be too jealous. I have a full day ahead of me. I have a couple days worth of Bible study to get done (if you have ever done a Beth Moore study, you know what I mean), a book for class to finish, and a trip to see the boys.

This is where I need prayer...

Jenny has called all weekend to ask advice for Aaron. He is not feeling well and has had a fever. I'm SO grateful that she has called me for advice--this is a good sign! In a little bit, I will be heading over to see the boys, pack them in the van, and bring them back to this side of town to see our doctor and then bring them home. Since the boys are on Medicaid, finding a doctor that will take them is difficult and since Aaron is sick we're taking him to our old doctor. This is completely God! The sinful side of me fights to be angry and bitter, but God is winning by taking over my heart by giving me opportunities to show love to Jenny. Please just pray that things go well and that a real relationship with Jenny is formed. There are also some other huge details that God is working out (I hope--in His perfect timing) that I am praying about, but those details will have to come later when God reveals Himself fully...just be praying for the church that Jenny might find in her neighborhood. I wish I could tell you what I know, but it will be much sweeter when the time comes. Just know that God is SO good and He is a God of details :)

Well that is all for now...I will keep ya'll updated on how things go today. Thank you so much for your prayers!!

Much love!

1 comment:

Kelly K. said...

Oh Jen...I'm praying for you as you allow God's Spirit to flow you to touch the lives of so many people around you. May God comfort you today as you spend some time with the boys and with J. I will be thinking of you! God promises to teach you, counsel you and watch over you...and also that His unfailing love surrounds those who trust in Him. Ps. 32:8-10 Love you!