In our home, Santa is not a huge deal but we still have the tradition of going to see him every Christmas. This year Jaylin knew who he was so it was a lot of fun to build the anticipation of seeing Santa. Aaron was not as excited...





After trying to sit Aaron on Santa's lap, I gave up and decided to have a family shot. The funny thing is that Aaron loves to walk around the house saying, "Ho, ho, ho..." over and over agian. He even goes nuts when he sees a Santa on t.v., but when he was face to face with the guy....he lost it.
So, here is our night with Santa...



I know that I should have had my eyes closed during prayer time, but Jaylin was just too cute...so I snuck a picture in. Too bad he's peeking too :)


Jaylin and Papaw playing some games...






2 comments:
Ha! We have the treasured family Santa picture on our tree from last year - complete with Ella crying. This year was better - both girls with Santa, but no one is smiling...there's always next year!
Santa! I know him!!!!!!!!!
Love ya, sister! Merry Christmas!
Kirsten
Post a Comment