Having this baby, at this particular time, has reminded me that God is (once again) in control. Before Brian and I got married, we were advised to perhaps wait on having more children...that we should focus our attention on the family we have already. Well, our girls had already begun the questioning of when they would have a baby brother or sister, before we ever said "I Do". I have never doubted that they were not ready for another sibling. In fact, I think we have grown closer as a family because the attention isn't on ourselves. It will be such an adventure to see how our life changes with this new little addition. God has much to teach us...and I am so glad to be on this ride :)
Last week Brian and I took the girls with us to our scheduled ultrasound (this is a LOT less stressful than emergancy ones). The girls stood in amazement and wonder as they saw their little brother or sister floating around on the screen. It always brings such joy for Brian and I to see our baby, but now the girls have experienced this wonder also. It was a wonderful "Memory-Making Day".
Baby pictures :)






1 comment:
So very happy for you, friend!
Post a Comment