Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

3.07.2009

Glasses...

Friday night Bridget and I grabbed some Starbucks and headed over to Methodist Hospital to celebrate Kristi's 3 year T-Day (Transplant Day). She was in high spirits and up, out of bed. While sitting in her luxurious hospital suite, I decided that we would now refer to her room as her NYC apartment over looking the city lights...aka downtown Indy. Actually it is a really nice view at night...

The last time Kristi was at Methodist, I didn't take many pictures (actually none...). So this time we all put our glasses on and had a little photo party. Kristi looks awesome! We are SO ready for her to be home...

Thank you for your prayers! Kristi is a walking miracle :)



Bridget, Kristi, and I



















2 comments:

Kelly K. said...

Love the glasses8) You are so much fun! I'm praying for you and all that God has planned for you!!! He will bless your obedience!

Jordan said...

We love you, Kristi!